Behind the Scenes and Front and Center

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Good evening everyone!
I pray you all have had a great weekend!
I always marvel at those people who direct, produce and star in their own films! They do it all!!! It got me to thinking about God and the role He plays in our lives. He wants and deserves to be the Star in our lives, He wants to be front and center. But He is always working behind the scenes as well. Working things out in our favor, He does it all!!!
He is the Star in my life and I'm happy to report that He continues to work things out in my favor everyday! I'm so thankful that He saved me almost 30 years ago. I am still being edited and He continues to reveal my script to me everyday! One day I will receive my Oscar, meeting the author and finisher of my fate!
Good night, sweet dreams and God bless!!!
Chery