What Do You See?

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Good evening!
What a marvelous day!! Every morning when we get up, most of us go to the bathroom and take a look in the mirror. I know I look like I just got out of bed!!! Sorry, trying to be funny! But I start examing my face. That line wasn't there yesterday, where did that spot come from? I see everything that is wrong with me. But how does God see me? The Bible says that we are wonderfully made, in His image and He sees me as beautiful and perfect.

It is difficult to see ourselves the way God sees us, but we must begin to believe that we are who God says we are. We have to start seeing ourselves and our lives through His eyes. When we do, things will dramatically change in our lives. We will begin to truly live for God. It won't matter what is going on around us, we will be at peace. We won't look at ourselves and see all the flaws, but we will see the beauty within us! We will be able to live our lives the way He intended for us to. Amen!!!
Have a very blessed night everybody!!!
Cheryl