Let God Take The Lead

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Good morning everyone!
It has been such a great week! God blessed me to see my family over the holiday weekend and we really enjoyed each others company. I'm currently spending time with one of my sisters and having a good time. But looking at my family and seeing how blessed we are, I realize more than ever that God must take the lead in ALL our lives. We cannot control anything, God must control it. We must let Him drive and we sit back and enjoy the ride. A friend of mine told me once, it's not about the destination, but the journey.
God knows our journey, He has already traveled our journey, He knows the way.
So, let God take the lead in your life and you can rest assured that you will always be going in the right direction!
Have a very blessed day everybody!!!
Cheryl