Thank You!!!

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Hello everybody!!!
Forgot all about blogging today, so I first have to apologize that this is late!!! Sorry!
Today I want to talk about giving thanks. When we talk with God, if we don't do anything else in that conversation, we should give Him thanks! We must thank Him for everything He has done for us, is doing for us and for what He will do for us. Think about it, if we do something for somone and they don't say thank you, we are not likely to do anything for them again. We all want to be appreciated for the things that we do. Well guess what, so does God!!! He does things for us all the time and if we don't give Him thanks, He just may stop doing those things. I don't want to find out what would happen if God stopped doing for me, so I give Him thanks all the time. It is the first thing I say when I pray, Thank You Lord!!!
Have a very blessed night!!!
Cheryl