Why Worry

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Good morning everyone!
Ok, I admit, I'm a worrier. When difficult situations arise in my life, I tend to worry about how everything is going to turn out.I pray about it and I try to forget it, but it never seems to completely leave mine mind. But then God moves and things start to happen. What I thought was impossible, is all of a sudden possible.
What I have learned from my worrying lately is that when it comes, I stop and remember how God brought me through the last storm. Surprisingly, I worry less!!! God has blessed me to not worry about situations in my life. I am learning to give them to Him and not think about them so much. I am so thankful for this. My faith is growing and I'm getting closer to God everyday.
So, don't worry, just remember what God has brought you through and know that He will bring you through again!
Have a very blessed day everybody!
Cheryl