God My Provider

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Good morning everyone!
It is another beautiful day that the Lord has blessed us with!
Have you ever taken the time to reflect back over your life and wondered about those times that you didn't know how you were going to make it through your circumstances? Well, I have been doing a lot of that lately and the only answer I have found is, God brought me through! He was right there in every situation that I found myself in. I may not have realized it at the time, but in retrospect, He is the only answer.

With that being said, I have to give Him my unfailing love and gratitude for keeping me through many things that I could not have made it through without Him on my side. He has been my doctor, lawyer, father, mother, friend and companion when I needed Him the most. So, I love You Lord and I thank You Lord for ALL You have done for me!!! There is none like You, never has been and never will be. You are One of a knid!!! Hallelujah!!!! Praise Your Holy Name!!!!

Have a very blessed day everybody!!!
Cheryl