God cannot be removed.

Posted in By Hannah 0 comments


Deuteronomy 31:8 proclaims, "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

God was not removed. 

You do not need a teacher to lead you in prayer. You do not need a pat on the back from your government about your choice to practice your faith. It's your faith. It's your choice. You pray.

God doesn't want enforced prayers, friends. He wants people who were called and want to seek Him to pray.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Yes, things look bad, but we serve a God who already provided a way out of this horrible mess. 

"Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light." Micah 7:8

I've tinkered with this tangent for days. I wanted to go off on my usual indignant cause about all that I see wrong in this world ... but then it hit me. The world does not need my opinion right now. This country needs my prayers. So go already. Go, pray.