New

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Good evening everyone! I haven't blogged in a few weeks because honestly, I forgot to! Wow the enemy knows how to distract you from doing God's work!

It is a new year! For many that brings thoughts of new beginnings, fresh starts. But one thing that sticks out in my mind is that God's mercies are new everyday. When He wakes us up, He gives us another chance to get it right. To serve Him with ALL that we have. To give everything over to Him. To trust Him completely. I made a list of things I wanted to do this year, not really resolutions, but things that I am going to work on for the reat of my life. At the top of the list, to grow closer to God. I truly want to live my life for Him and no one else. No one has been there for me like He has. He has seen me through some of the darkest times of my life. He continues to bless me every second of everyday. I am just so grateful to Him for ALL He has done for me.

Turn your life over to God and see what happens!!!
Have a very blessed night everybody! Love you all!!!
Cheryl