In the Midst of the Storm

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Good evening everyone!
It has been a really long week and some how I find myself in the middle of a storm. They say that is the calmest place, in the middle of the storm, but often as humans, we worry about how we are going to get out of the storm with no damage.
But I have learned over the past few years that it is best to leave the navigation of the storm to God. He knows the way. He sees the clearest path to the other side. When we try to make it through the tempest ourselves, we usually end up on the wrong side of it and we are very battered and worn!
Follow God! He will keep you through it all! He never fails and will not let you fall! The enemy will try to stop and make you falter, but with God on your side and leading the way, you will make it through. I did and He will lead me out of the storm I'm in now! Praise His Holy Name!!!
Have a blessed night everybody and a good rest of the weekend!
Cheryl