Where Do You Stand

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Good morning everyone!
Last evening a friend and I were talking about the state of the world. In our opinion we are in this turmoil because the enemy has been allowed to come in a remove God from many of the places He use to be. Prayer was removed from schools, public buildings, anywhere it might offend somebody. It just took one person saying that it was against their constitutional rights and God was gone.
So, I told my friend that we as Christians must start standing up for what we bedlieve in! We can no longer be afraid of public persecution for our beliefs. Everyone has the right to believe whatever they want, but if we don't start standing up for God now, where will we stand on Judgement Day?
Jesus said that if we are ashamed to profess Him here in front of men, He would be ashamed to profess us in front of the Heavenly Father!
I took a stand yesterday by telling a nonbelieving friend that prayer changes things and that I put my trust in God because man will always fail you. She politely told me that I was entitled to my opinion and we left it at that. But, I felt good that I took my stand and declared my belief!
So, my friends, where do you stand, who's on the Lord's side?
Have a very blessed weekend!
Cheryl