Don't Liet him Steal Your JOY!!!

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Good evening everyone!
I hope you got outand enjoyed this beautiful day!
Days like today bring my such joy because I can get outside and really enjoy God's creation! Spring is on the way and He is blessing us with wonderful weather. I know some have gon through horrific storms and suffered damage and even death, but I say to you, God is in the storm. He did not leave you comfortless, the Holy Spirit is always with you to help you through the tough times.
Do not let the enemy steal your Joy! Your God gvien Joy! With all of the storms and bad weather that comes with the beautiful days like today, just remember, God created it all!!! He will come in the midst of your storm and say Peace be still and all will be calm. Trust Him and enjoy the Spring that is around you!
Don't forget to Spring forward tonight before you go to bed!
Have a very blessed evening!!!
Cheryl