It's That Time Of Year

Posted in By Mike Johns 0 comments

Today brings a conucopia of feelings for me. Today is the first day of school for our students. That means several things for me.






  • I will have more time in the office for office-type-work.



  • I will not have students around during the day.



  • My phone will have a lot less activity during school hours.



  • I will be missing lunch with students, and thus probably drop a few pounds.



Summer is a great time of ministry and it is always bittersweet to me when "my kids" go back to school. It has been a productive summer and I have seen much growth in many of our students. The true test of that growth happens NOW, as you return to your mission field - school.



What will you do this week to give God glory and to make Him smile today? this week? this year?
What are you planning to do this year that will bear fruit for the kingdom?

Make it your best year ever.