Change

Posted in By Mike Johns 0 comments

I like to meet with other people who work with students. It has been something I have done for years. I was sitting in a meeting with other youth leaders and one of the guys gave us a powerful quote and then a question that still resonates today. I will butcher the quote, and do not know who to credit for it anyhow... but here goes



I loved that... I totally agreed with that but then thequestion came… what has changed recently in your life? What sin have you recently put aside? What has changed in your life? Imean if that is true and I believe it is, then what has changed? Am I living on what changed many years ago whenI came to know Christ?

This life is a journey and we are on task to give glory to God.
What are you putting away today for His glory?