The Power of Music

Posted in By Misti Runyan 0 comments

Music has always been part of my life. Since I was a child, music has marked the important events in my family. So it was no surprise, though certainly still a beautiful picture, to see the following video tagged by a friend. It is a miraculous story of how music affects the human psyche:



God's love reaches our hearts and minds where they are. He touches each of us in exactly the right way to reach deep inside. He made us; He knows us better than anyone, even ourselves. Our Creator understands how to reach us. We only have to be listening for Him, attentive to His call.

Here's a little sample of the music I'm into right now. Thanks goes out to my daughter for introducing me to this.




How has God spoken to you lately? If you can't answer, maybe you've just gotten so busy you've forgotten to pay attention.