Bikini Basketball Association

Posted in By Mike Johns 0 comments

I want to share a blog that I follow today.

I think Jonathan makes has some good thoughts.  He has also written a lot of good stuff on youth culture.
We must build our girls up to have value in who they are as God's daughters.  We are in a battle with the culture.
Have a look:


Bikini Basketball Association
“Have to play basketball well… and you have to look good in a bikini.”
Sexualization of our women at its finest.
If you’ve heard me speak to parents or you’ve read my blog for even a little while, then you’ve probably heard me mention the sexualization of our young girls. “Sexualization” is what theAmerican Psychological Association describes as, when a person’s value comes only from his or her sexual appeal or behavior, to the exclusion of other characteristics. In other words, forget skill, academic ability or personal character… are you sexy?!!
Well, I think the Bikini Basketball Association just added another example to the list. This video tells it all:
My favorite line is, “What’s next, bikini beach volleyball?”