Love Always

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Good evening everyone!
It has been a great week, very busy!
In my busyness this week, I thought about how busy God is. He takes care of every single thing in the universe, EVERYTHING!!! That is a huge job. And yet, He is always there for me, whenever I need Him, whenever I call on Him, He is there. It is just amazing, He is amazing.
Then I thought, not only is He always there for me, but He is always there for everybody! You, me, everybody. God is truly the greatest love I have ever known. His love is greater than my parents, family or friends. He has never disappointed me , let me down or failed me. I know that I can always count on Him. For this I say Thank You Lord, I love You with all my heart. I don't know what I would do without You in my life.
Have a very blessed weekend and God bless you all!!!
Cheryl