Thank You Lord!!!

Posted in By Cheryl Huston 0 comments

Good evening everyone! I pray that you have had a restful and blessed weekend so far.
The beginning of November, Thanksgiving month. Several years ago I read in a popular magazine that many people keep a gratitude calendar during this month. Each day on the calendar they write down one thing they are thankful for in their lives. I now see that the world has upgraded to posting daily statuses on Facebook and Twitter of how thankful people are.
Although it is wonderful to give thanks for the things you have in your life and for just life itself, but why wait until November to do it? It  should be a 365 day a year thing, giving thanks. I know every morning I try to say Thank You Lord when my feet hit the floor, thankful that I can move and do for myself. So many in this world can't do say that.
So, don't just be thankful because it is Thanksgiving month, be thankful because God has done so many things for you that you can't even count them, and He will continue to do great things for you the rest of your life!
Thank You Lord for ALL You've done for me!!!!
Have a very blessed night, don't forget to set your clocks back 1 hour! Love ya'll!!!
Cheryl