DHOG never ends

Posted in By Mike Johns 0 comments

I don't really know how long I have blogged about Developing a Heart For God, but one thing I know is that it is a topic that will never end.  The more I read the Word, the more areas I find that I can develop for His glory.

That having been said, I will conclude my weekly postings on DHOG next week.  With a new year comes a new topic... I will be giving you a peek into my personal time with Jesus & how I am growing.

Which brings this application - The person who is developing a heart for God is continually being fed and being challenged in new ways.  He is seeking application and how to move closer in line with God's will.

The challenge is:  to ask the question every time you encounter the word of God... What does this say about my heart moving toward His?