Stacking Chairs

Posted in By Mike Johns 0 comments

Developing a heart for God means that we are developing a servant's attitude.

We need leadership in the church. We need people who will step up and lead by example and verbally.

I had a great opportunity to teach a student about leadership. We had just finished a big event and there were many people in front of the audience - they were leading in various roles. This middle school student came to me after the meeting and desired to be up front. He wanted to be a leader. We conversed and then I gave him a leadership task. Stack these charis and help me clean up....

You see, leadership is not just being in front of people, it is stacking chairs. Leadership and a heart for God is about service.

I think God loves to see us serve, even when no one else does.

Serve someone today.